Mobdro or Kodi for live streaming ........

Stubby

Yup been using it for a few months now. I started with a cheapo £25 android box off eBay to see what it's all about and then upgraded to an Amazon Fire box. It brilliant you can literally watch anything you want old or new. I don't watch much live tv but there's all the sports channels there for free or a lot of people pay £5-£10 a month to subscribe to a service so don't get buffering

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

I use Kodi on a raspberry pi................. lots of rugby and films........... my internet is poor though for streaming we must switch all computer devices of the network to get a reasonable standart of viewing............

Edited by Stock

I dont use a box yet . Just got it on my phone and tablet and it works a treat . All the sport channels etc etc . Might get a box for the TV and do away with the sky . Only thing is my internet and wifi are with Sky . Do you think they wil object ?

Ive got a now tv box with a plex app get all the sport all the sky channels and thousands of movies,box sets etc, internet can be slow at certain times and it buffers i just pause it and make a cuppa, but it saved me a fortune from those masked robbers that are sky tv..