Landrover

Ianw6522

Next.... I'd like to see one of your carvings of Jeremy Corbyn sat on a Virgin train, holding a newspaper with a CCTV camera looking down on him.

cheers, steve

hahahahahaha :lol: which seat would you like him to be carved in, facing front or back, just tell me what newspaper you want in his hands, oh.... and what model of CCTV camera you want and i will make a start on it next week... :laugh1:

Cheers Steve.

The spalted wood makes brilliant cammo. Excellent stuff.. Although... Since its a land rover shouldn't it come complete with an open bonnet and a puzzled mechanic?!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Jmzey, thanks and yes the spalted beech does add that camo look, but unfortunately that was by accident and not any artistic flare on my part to be honest.

With regards to your bonnet comment, i will leave that as im sure others who are landrover owners will have something to say :2gunsfiring_v1::lol:

Cheers matey

hahahahahaha :lol: which seat would you like him to be carved in, facing front or back, just tell me what newspaper you want in his hands, oh.... and what model of CCTV camera you want and i will make a start on it next week... :laugh1:

Cheers Steve.

Well, no wooden seats were available, ever, in fact this train doesn't even have any seats.... that's because it's a Virgin freight train that happens to be carrying nuclear waste, bars of gold and drums of oil, and quite a few drums of Roundup.

He needs to be facing to the left as that is where he's most comfortable, being to the left, that is.

The newspaper has to be the Morning Star because it's the only one that Rupert Murdoch doesn't own....

The CCTV camera must be SONY.... because that's a massive global company & maybe they mine lots of rare minerals / utilising plenty of child slave labour.

Looking forwards to seeing it. :thumbup:

cheers, steve

Well, no wooden seats were available, ever, in fact this train doesn't even have any seats.... that's because it's a Virgin freight train that happens to be carrying nuclear waste, bars of gold and drums of oil, and quite a few drums of Roundup.

He needs to be facing to the left as that is where he's most comfortable, being to the left, that is.

The newspaper has to be the Morning Star because it's the only one that Rupert Murdoch doesn't own....

The CCTV camera must be SONY.... because that's a massive global company & maybe they mine lots of rare minerals / utilising plenty of child slave labour.

Looking forwards to seeing it. :thumbup:

cheers, steve

right, i have stopped laughing.......

i was a fire officer for 30 years, during which time i was faced with many and differing emergency scenarios...... none of which challenged me like the task you have placed before me :lol:

i hope the finished carving will be a marketable proposition for someone if i choose to accept the mission .....:tongue_smilie: