stretch airs

Jay

im after some new trousers and really tempted by the stretch airs but i have seen some called pro climbers some extreme protection and then some others. so i dont really know whats what.

I want type c protection.

I have hi flex trousers at the moment and love them and would buy another pair happily but i thought id try something new.

how do you rate the stretch airs?

i dont think they look as comfy or stretchy as the hi flex.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stretch Airs are a lot tougher than the Hi-Flex we sell both and find the people that buy the Stretch Airs never

go back to Hi-Flex.

When were at shows we let people that are unsure take a wire brush to a new pair of Stretch Air it wont even snag them, wont let them do that to our Hi-Flex.

The Hi-flex is still a good pair of trousers though but Stihl have changed their discount structure so the price difference between the two is now closer than it used to be.

how do you rate the stretch airs?

i dont think they look as comfy or stretchy as the hi flex.

I went through 2 pairs if Stihl Hi Flex before I tried the Stretch Airs, the Stretch Airs are superior by a long way. You wont be disappointed. Buy them. You could sell that Lap Top and get a few pairs.

yeah i highly recomend the stretch airs.had a pair when they were red and they just fell apart.after that i moved over to the hiflexs but after my last pair only lasted five months and a conversation with nod im back on the stretchairs, great trouser very comfortable and durable. thumbs up from me