child care

Busy Daddy

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jobs sorted for me. Just sent my little lass off to Scotland to stay with grandparents for two weeks. Then I pick her up and have a couple of weeks holiday myself. The last two weeks shouldn't be a struggle either as the Mrs works in the local and the youngan can go there when she works at lunchtime

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

It's hard being a single dad but soon my kids will be grown up and gone off doing their thing, so spending quality time with them now means a lot to me. It's week on week off with my youngest through the holidays and the eldest lives with me, but since moving I'm seeing my youngest more and more. I just work me arse off when I can to have the time off, I work the odd days during the holidays and work at night in the workshop. It might sound odd but it works :001_smile:

It's hard being a single dad but soon my kids will be grown up and gone off doing their thing, so spending quality time with them now means a lot to me. It's week on week off with my youngest through the holidays and the eldest lives with me, but since moving I'm seeing my youngest more and more. I just work me arse off when I can to have the time off, I work the odd days during the holidays and work at night in the workshop. It might sound odd but it works :001_smile:

Dosent sound odd , every night i get tea ready , put them to bed , which does seem to be getting later every few months , then go into the workshop for a couple of hours

A mate of mine told me to enjoy every second with them , because it wont be long till they have other interests and daddy isnt the centre of there little world anymore