Show your tractors

Will Cobb

They have nice warm glazed cabs with lots of space and a comfy seat. I'd take that over the blue and white with equal size wheels.

Here Here

And dont forget the 170bhp a 50k+ gearbox, aircon, fully adjustable suspension, and the fact you can mount the rear crane and take it back off in about 2 minutes etc etc

Here Here

And dont forget the 170bhp a 50k+ gearbox, aircon, fully adjustable suspension, and the fact you can mount the rear crane and take it back off in about 2 minutes etc etc

still put a county anywhere in the woods without breaking mirrors,lights,mudgrauds etc and you can even put them in a nice flat feild and of course i have never heard of a jd,fendt,mf,class etc crossing the english channel

HI COSYLOGS nice thactors mate what fent have you got in the pics mate thanks jon :thumbup:

Hi Jon

It was a 415 we had on demo, see if your local Fendt dealer will drop you one for test but get it for at least a week as it will take you that long just to figure out how to get it to move!

still put a county anywhere in the woods without breaking mirrors,lights,mudgrauds etc and you can even put them in a nice flat feild and of course i have never heard of a jd,fendt,mf,class etc crossing the english channel

Fold in mirrors & Flexible mud guards and to be honest when i go to buy a tractor if it can cross the channel isnt on my list of things to ask! :001_tt2:

Fold in mirrors & Flexible mud guards and to be honest when i go to buy a tractor if it can cross the channel isnt on my list of things to ask! :001_tt2:

Can the JD wing mirrors fold up against the windscreen like the MF can? Our Valtras can't so they get nackered. Mud guards are flexable as i've hit one with a tree and they do bend. Also abused them picking up bits in the brash mat.

fair points but think of the conversation stopper down the local when all the farmer boys are talking about there tractors,combines and balers or it might be iam jealous of the heater:biggrin:

Can the JD wing mirrors fold up against the windscreen like the MF can? Our Valtras can't so they get nackered. Mud guards are flexable as i've hit one with a tree and they do bend. Also abused them picking up bits in the brash mat.

They fold into the door so anything that hits them just runs over it if that makes sense.

I used to drive a valtra with roof mount on and caught the mirrors with brash, bridges, trucks etc but it wasnt mine so never bothered me that much oops.

we use a fastrac which is loveley and comfy with the cb on into the night silageing 65k which is faster than any johndeere, which you wouldnt want to do with the county, but i wouldnt go in the wood with the fastrac or a deere and it wouldnt go where the county goes - i wouldnt take the 7820 into the wood

you boys are frightened of a mans machine:001_tt2:

rohan

we use a fastrac which is loveley and comfy with the cb on into the night silageing 65k which is faster than any johndeere, which you wouldnt want to do with the county, but i wouldnt go in the wood with the fastrac or a deere and it wouldnt go where the county goes - i wouldnt take the 7820 into the wood

you boys are frightened of a mans machine:001_tt2:

rohan

blue and white all the way:thumbup: