blowers

bob

Yeah, of course you should use a big saw when you need it, like on big timber.

I meant 'don't use the 441 just because the 341 is blunt (unless you can't sharpen it) or behind it in the toolbox. Right tool for the job, so to speak :)

I know what you ment mate, but I was just showing how a paper pusher has taken it to the extreme.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm an employer. If any of my staff wanted me to start monitoring their health I would get rid of them. Yet more shite for small businesses to swallow.:cussing:

if that is your attitude you are leaving yourself wide open to sueing any of your employees could sue you to the hilt and if you have not taken preventative measures your insurance may not pay out :008::008::008:

if that is your attitude you are leaving yourself wide open to sueing any of your employees could sue you to the hilt and if you have not taken preventative measures your insurance may not pay out :008::008::008:

My staff know they can come to me with any work related issues. I just know that any of them would feel a bit too girly to ask me to monitor their sodding health!

If you're that worried about getting tingly hands you better get a job that doesn't involve using handheld machinery.

My staff know they can come to me with any work related issues. I just know that any of them would feel a bit too girly to ask me to monitor their sodding health!

If you're that worried about getting tingly hands you better get a job that doesn't involve using handheld machinery.

:wtf::stupid::stupido2::bash:

Why not be a real man and snort asbestos?

I really hope you don't regret these words in 30 years time when you realise there is a bit more to it than tingly hands! like when you won't be able to hold a mug of tea or tie your laces or play with your grandchildrens toys with them., I know one person in hos 50's and he can't do any of the above very well.

I have always resented HSE,with all there legislation,treating us all like irresponsible children,i had always hoped that we were ALL already taking proper precautions to protect our health and safety and that of those around us.I know i have.

It seems i was wrong and i can NOW see where the HSE are coming from and what they have to contend with.

Its just a shame that it has led to so much paper work,so that the responsible majority can prove they are doing what they have always done:thumbsdown:

Sorry mate, but i think you must be living in a different time scale!

Your attitude reminds me of the many years i spent working in agriculture, where the attitude from employers was generally "If you dont like it f**k off"

Those days are gone my friend, and what you may find is, if any of your employees do decide to sue you in the future, they have very strong powers behind them.

Please dont take any of the comments on here personally, I believe everyone,as i am, are just trying to make you realise what responsabilities employers have.