Toro

Bird

Just me lol , you cant have enough mowers ,every mower in that picture has a place and use . One man band and have been chomping grass 10 years straight and love it , grew up on a farm so cut grass all my life basically

I have a Tractor flail and finishing mower far larger areas ie paddocks etc .

STE

Edited by IVECOKID

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lucky you to live on farm that always been my dream I've got a flail too ....are you a contract grass cutter then??

No , i Have a Factory , Church and a kids Nursey to cut all the rest Domestic lawns which are my bread and butter which keep me going through Winter months with Tree work .

Ste

What's the factory called ?? And church what do you mean ??

Factory name is Highly confidential and Classified under the Genava Convention so I would have to shoot you if I told you .:thumbup:

Church is were the Dead and lost Souls live and I maintain there private plots and unfortunately they cant make me a brew .:001_tongue:

Ste

I can't for the life of me see why you need so many mowers, what do you do, collect them or just can't get rid of em?....

On another point, can't remember if it was you who had the stihl battery set up... been thinking of going down that road myself...

I can't for the life of me see why you need so many mowers, what do you do, collect them or just can't get rid of em?....

On another point, can't remember if it was you who had the stihl battery set up... been thinking of going down that road myself...

Every mower has a place,I have paddocks,crap lawn , luxury lawns ,lawns that I would not piss on ,every mower breaks down , I always carry 3 mowers , the weather changes so I use 4 wheeled mowers in the wet , every Garden is different and I mulch in the Summer . Being efficient is the secret .

Yes its me with the Cordless gear .

Edited by IVECOKID

I have a 21inch mower it it does all of the above... was thinking of adding a smaller mower for those stamp sized gardens, but will have to wait..

Very keen on the stihl things though, the thought of less petrol seems to be tipping me over to it as much as anything else.. never thought about that till you mentioned it in one of your posts...

Oh, strimmers, just bought a 150 stihl strimmer, well a month or so ago.. smashed one fellas window with it, he wasn't happy.. went back a fortnight later, told him I'd be very very careful and no I wouldn't smash his window again... I feathered the accelerator round his lawn edges and was just about to finish and decided to give it a flurry to finish off..

Smashed his sons new car window.... he wasn't happy... hence my interest in the battery strimmers... can't see those being able to flick a brick across the lawn...

I have a 21inch mower it it does all of the above... was thinking of adding a smaller mower for those stamp sized gardens, but will have to wait..

Very keen on the stihl things though, the thought of less petrol seems to be tipping me over to it as much as anything else.. never thought about that till you mentioned it in one of your posts...

Oh, strimmers, just bought a 150 stihl strimmer, well a month or so ago.. smashed one fellas window with it, he wasn't happy.. went back a fortnight later, told him I'd be very very careful and no I wouldn't smash his window again... I feathered the accelerator round his lawn edges and was just about to finish and decided to give it a flurry to finish off..

Smashed his sons new car window.... he wasn't happy... hence my interest in the battery strimmers... can't see those being able to flick a brick across the lawn...

Battery strimmer will do exactly the same has petrol one flicking stones except you will hear the window smash easier due to silent running .

Ste

Edited by IVECOKID

the weather changes so I use 4 wheeled mowers in the wet

At last, someone gets it!!!

I try to say this to some of my contractor customers who inist on using a rear roller all year round, then grumble about repair costs:banghead::banghead: