Kindling & Logs Wanted

Daniel Jiggins

Hi All,

Can Anyone Suggest Where I Can Purchase Bulk Quantities Of Netted Kindling? Looking For A Pallet Load Or So To Start With Then Will Want A Regular Supply May Also Be Interested In Netted Logs (Hard Or Soft / Mixed?)

Located In Essex Willing To Travel Locally To Collect If Needed.

Cheers Lads & Lasses.

know we are not near to you, but if you wanted to send a courier or come up with trailer behind pickup etc or something, we supply kindling wholesale at £1.25 net 8" stick in nets - v.full and stacked nice on pallets of 100.

logs in nets - softwood £1.75 a net with 50 on a pallet, hardwood nets £2.25, 50 on a pallet, v.full nets filled by machine so all uniform size nets that can be stacked nice on forecourts etc or shops and will stack nice on pallets etc and look presentable.

(all prices unfortunately plus 5% VAT)

all our prices are very competative and designed to give the reseller a v.good return! if you charged kindling at £3+ and logs (soft) £3.50+, hard at £5+

hope you find a supply

all the best in your venture

if you are ever passing the midlands - give us a call or pop in for samples - Joy Yeomans 01889 564519

Hi Logbaron,

Thanks For Reply, We Are Interested In Your Products & Good Prices I Will Wait And See What Else May Arise From This Post But I Am More Than Happy To Send Down A Truck And Trailer Would Probably Collect Several Pallets At A Time If Doing This, Will Give You A Call Should No Better Offers Come In Local.

Thanks, Again.

Sorry to but in on this thread, Logbaron in your avitar is that your set up

always been wanting somthing small and compact but with a bit more power is it driven of the pto , I have a igland 4000 sky line set up its ok but always looking for somthing a bit faster , any more info and pics was it made by abs

its a timbermaster skyline (i think) - sorry about this joy replying - Rohan fast off in the land of nod as usual! built by a&B scotland (yes think its abs),, runs off our case 956 or valmet, needs quite a bit off oomph i seem to recall when ive seen the lads setting up as the mast to go up needs quite a bit of power off the tractor - yes i think it is pto driven. some pics off our website RM Yeomans Forestry Contractor and Firewood Merchant | Home go onto our flikr page to show should be some pics when the lads were up at aviemore withit skylining at the glenfeshie estate. is a good thing and can runa line a fair distance - will try and roust Rohan tomorrow he will dictate a better reply for you - cheers - nice to find people with an interest in the kit, we took it to our apf stand last year and it created a bit of interest from the old boys who remember them.

nite nite joy

Hi there im wyn owen of owen firewood we would be able to do you nets of seasond sofwood @£1.60a net if you buy 500minumum.there is10logs in each net.we could also give you a contact for kilndry kindling @£1a bag.we are in norhthwales.the kindling is in the westmidlands wolverhamton area.if you are interested pm me a contact number cheers