Trailers

Bird

Get yourself an ifor williams p6e with mesh sides, you should have no trouble what so ever pulling or stopping it with your pick up, it will take the mower, 2 bulk bags of logs or big piles of brash. They are very well made and can handle a lot of abuse so would last even longer if you don't. I never thought I would use it after I passed my trailer test but I ended up buying a second one a few months ago.

But:

Get your trailer test done as soon as you can, it will make life much easier.

Happy shopping!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get yourself an ifor williams p6e with mesh sides, you should have no trouble what so ever pulling or stopping it with your pick up, it will take the mower, 2 bulk bags of logs or big piles of brash. They are very well made and can handle a lot of abuse so would last even longer if you don't. I never thought I would use it after I passed my trailer test but I ended up buying a second one a few months ago.

But:

Get your trailer test done as soon as you can, it will make life much easier.

Happy shopping!

So Ifor Williams p6e you don't need test for ??

So Ifor Williams p6e you don't need test for ??

No it's sub 750 unbraked.

I've got the indespension equivalent.

Good little trailers but not much payload.

If empty it will bounce like crazy👎

If full it will make slowing slower if you see what I mean so don't forget it's there which is easily done until you try and stop😁

Without passing a trailer test your limited to 750kg that includes the weight of the trailer and load! most cheapo trailers are uter shite, you will overload it and break it and end up at square 1! put some money towards a trailer test and go for a better trailer. Its easy, if you can already reverse a trailer and are not starting from scratch book a couple of lessons with another firm to get your head back in the "driving to pass your test mode" and go for it, trying to cut corners and do stuff the quick way will inevitably lead to you spending more time and money.