ATTN! Any Stockists / Suppliers sell these gloves?

TimberCutterDartmoor

https://www.snssafety.co.uk/product_info.php/honeywell-northflex-oil-grip-glove-4501517-p-286236?gclid=CO3Bo4Ph8coCFQmNGwod8dgApg&osCsid=5d9ee976880380d88883b1396122890f

IMO the ultimate grip and dexterity glove for the forestry work I do including handling timber, forest machine maintenance etc. Superb glove; does what it says - handles grease and oil and thus mud and algae marvellously.

I used to buy in bulk at Cromwell but they've stopped doing them. I paid £2.25/pair plus vat for 12 pairs but bought 3 packs at a time i.e. 36 pairs hence the price (I assume) and got through approx. 100 pairs a year; that's including supplying them to colleagues. They last pretty well handling dry timber.

Anyone on here want to stock them? I'll buy approx. 100 pairs / year... assuming you make money and I can get a long-term deal. Thanks.

Size 9; tight at first but then a snug fit for size 10 hands. :thumbup1:

There are subtle variations to the North Oil Grip; it's the one in the pic it has to be.

Edited by TimberCutterDartmoor

https://www.snssafety.co.uk/product_info.php/honeywell-northflex-oil-grip-glove-4501517-p-286236?gclid=CO3Bo4Ph8coCFQmNGwod8dgApg&osCsid=5d9ee976880380d88883b1396122890f

IMO the ultimate grip and dexterity glove for the forestry work I do including handling timber, forest machine maintenance etc. Superb glove; does what it says - handles grease and oil and thus mud and algae marvellously.

I used to buy in bulk at Cromwell but they've stopped doing them. I paid £2.25/pair plus vat for 12 pairs but bought 3 packs at a time i.e. 36 pairs hence the price (I assume) and got through approx. 100 pairs a year; that's including supplying them to colleagues. They last pretty well handling dry timber.

Anyone on here want to stock them? I'll buy approx. 100 pairs / year... assuming you make money and I can get a long-term deal. Thanks.

Size 9; tight at first but then a snug fit for size 10 hands. :thumbup1:

There are subtle variations to the North Oil Grip; it's the one in the pic it has to be.

Hey Jon

This is where we buy

Buck & Hickman Search: HONEYWELL NORTHFLEX OIL GRIP GLOVE 9

Plymouth branch. R

Can you not order from the original link you posted?

Gloves are a personal thing. My glove of choice seems to be discontinued. I managed to buy 36 pair a stockist had in. They gave me other pairs to trial and I haven't even bothered to try them on as they look such poor quality.

love threads loike dis as i'm ferever trying different glove types and recommendation is the way forward.

See the ones is Richards link; fantastic price but they have the infamous rubber tread pattern (see image below) like those orange ones they sell in Builders merchants; they don't grip through oil at all and are heavy due to the rubber.

_0_0_6L6AU.jpg.b7dff6fec6d1c6992380162bf6a98934.jpg