logs

Bird

The weather is not your friend this year!!

I don't know whereabouts you are based but around me we have only had frost twice all winter plus oil is way too cheap.

Have you tried post office/local shop windows etc?

May be wort a try

Not just the weather, theres the price of oil too.

every year we have a open day for all the rich folk that moved form down south up here and their love coming watching firewood bean cut up with all machinery going. the klins working it sells wood gets new people buying. and you can sell so much. advertise well you want go wrong we have done it now for years

every year we have a open day for all the rich folk that moved form down south up here and their love coming watching firewood bean cut up with all machinery going. the klins working it sells wood gets new people buying. and you can sell so much. advertise well you want go wrong we have done it now for years

That's a bloody good idea:thumbup1:

Are you being serious ???

I know the feeling hence why I only burn my off cuts as get too many of them from waste wood from building projects !

Might be missing a trick mate. We get loads of people who have been letdown with quality in past. So we let them pick any log from any crate and see how well it burns.

Cheesy I know but they love it!