Chipper Hours Quiz?

tockmal

Its mounted on a pivot so that the gap is always bigger on the left, so when your chipping sticks they get pushed to the outside of the flywheel, making for more efficient chipping, supposedly. Neither good nor bad imo, just pointing out that the machine is designed that way!

I found it to be good,imo.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its 6 years old. Not that that's much of a clue.

It has not being painted or touched up since new.

Only started when a pile is ready for it.

Are well now i know that i wish to change my guess from 1200 hours to 1100 hours and 50 minuets.

I hate the poxy feed rollers on Jensens, stupid undersized design, plus that stupid nylon cog in the drive gearbox, and one poxy motor to drive two rollers, and they're manky cast items that wear real easy, then cost £700 a piece to replace, they're mounted on pathetic little bearings, and have drive shafts for added wear. Its a shame, as Jensen make a real high quality chipper.

As for the chipper paint wear, who can say? if its been fed sandy gorse or blackthorn, could be 150 hours, or a continuall diet of leylandii could be 1000 hours.

I hate the poxy feed rollers on Jensens, stupid undersized design, plus that stupid nylon cog in the drive gearbox, and one poxy motor to drive two rollers, and they're manky cast items that wear real easy, then cost £700 a piece to replace, they're mounted on pathetic little bearings, and have drive shafts for added wear. Its a shame, as Jensen make a real high quality chipper.

As for the chipper paint wear, who can say? if its been fed sandy gorse or blackthorn, could be 150 hours, or a continuall diet of leylandii could be 1000 hours.

Oh well,that told me:bawling:

The one i used was on loan from Alex price,my chipper was having some work done on it so Alex leant me a jensen front mount for my mog,i realy liked it,not enough blow to put conifer in the back body,but other wise very,very,good.

Oh well,that told me:bawling:

The one i used was on loan from Alex price,my chipper was having some work done on it so Alex leant me a jensen front mount for my mog,i realy liked it,not enough blow to put conifer in the back body,but other wise very,very,good.

the only people that like my jensen are the dealers now that there is no waranty left and the chipper seems to like going on holiday to visit the dealers one big happy family