on site communication (two ways)

Charlieh

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what system has shreks wee brother got and how much is it?

not sure what make it is, i damaged the microphone cable so i gave it to someone to get fix, he stripped it and traced the parts. it is the same stuff the american swat teams use. it was 600 new. i got them for 350. built in to 2 helmets. but they are on the stihl hats which i dont like. i need to find someone who can swap the muffs to the petzl. worth every penny.no wasted time on a job. when you are up a tree you see everything before it happens. no more waving arms or waiting till someone looks up. even when you send a new boy to the mog to get something you can be round the other side of the house telling him what to do.:001_smile:

not sure what make it is, i damaged the microphone cable so i gave it to someone to get fix, he stripped it and traced the parts. it is the same stuff the american swat teams use. it was 600 new. i got them for 350. built in to 2 helmets. but they are on the stihl hats which i dont like. i need to find someone who can swap the muffs to the petzl. worth every penny.no wasted time on a job. when you are up a tree you see everything before it happens. no more waving arms or waiting till someone looks up. even when you send a new boy to the mog to get something you can be round the other side of the house telling him what to do.:001_smile:

Im using the new stein, great helmet and comfy too but need to sort comms out. up a big sycamore tree today and I had difficulty hearing groundy. Id also like em for training new staff.

Im using the new stein, great helmet and comfy too but need to sort comms out. up a big sycamore tree today and I had difficulty hearing groundy. Id also like em for training new staff.

you can speed up training tenfold with them, no more standing around or dreaming. if something needs said you just say it, not let it piss you off for 30mins till you come out the tree and go ragey ragey.. if you ever want to try them out, take a run up mate. i think you are about 3hrs away.:001_smile:

you can speed up training tenfold with them, no more standing around or dreaming. if something needs said you just say it, not let it piss you off for 30mins till you come out the tree and go ragey ragey.. if you ever want to try them out, take a run up mate. i think you are about 3hrs away.:001_smile:

Im south of thornhill. just under an hr from kilmarnock