Dolmar 9010, Users Opinions Wanted

R Mac

I went for the big dolly 9010 on a 28. It is a big saw, heavy but then relatively they all are. The point is though its far cheaper than the husqy and stihl, if your using occasionally then the thought of spending less may help your thought process. Shavey offers a great and tested back up service. I would buy Dolmar through Shavey again so buy with confidence. Do the changes which are sorted before you get the saw and off you go, happy days. 660 revs higher judging by the noise but the dolmar still cuts uick enough as its linear torque you get instead of screaming its nuts off. Not had the need for skips as yet. Hope this helps

:thumbup1: Exactly. I had a stihl 661 on demo for a week before I bought my dolmar. It was a cracking saw but roughly 300 quid dearer. If you are using it every day then it is justifiable but if not its a lot of money. Shavey was great to deal with and I'm pretty sure I'm his most northern customer. He is Devon I'm Aberdeen. I would definitely buy from him again.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the largest bar a 9010 will run ? Also I am struggling to locate sprocket nose bars for this saw,any one point me in the right direction,std solid 28" bar just about worn out now.

Thanks

Jez

Contact shavey on here, he can supply the parts needed (only a few quid) to convert to D009 mount, which will give you loads of bars to choose from. see post

http://arbtalk.co.uk/forum/chainsaws/84360-dolmar-10.html#post1311991

Pete

What is the largest bar a 9010 will run ? Also I am struggling to locate sprocket nose bars for this saw,any one point me in the right direction,std solid 28" bar just about worn out now.

Thanks

Jez

38inch easily... probably bigger.

Shavey will sort you a bar.

Thanks

Jez

Hello Jez there are a couple of options for you

No1 keep the existing EU D033 bar studs and I will prepare you a large mount Stihl bar and adjust oiler hole and you can have which ever length you want

No2 send me down the bar studs and I will adjust them then you can use any D009 bars ie large husky mount I will send them back with any size bar you need

Option two will be cheaper and better in the long run :thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks