Quick LOLER question.

Mesterh

Not a lot I don't think, but i don't use them. The Tree magic has gaps in the stitching between the padded section and the webbing strap that goes all the way around the harness and has the front buckle attached to either end, i attached the krab to that webbing strap on the side and use that to hold my saw, with the caritool right next to it.

EDIT: In the manual, the attachment krab goes through both a strategically placed little metal d ring AND the hip strap I just mentioned. It looks pretty sturdy to me.

Edited by Ben90

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as a point the new stien bungee landyards are rated at 15kg

lolered one last night and noticed thats all

with your carrytool just beware that you dont clip your adj strop to it instead of your side D especially when fighting your way into a conifer:thumbup:

Haha, true. The only thing scarier than that would be coming down after fighting my way into a big tall conifer and realising that my adjustable strop was attached to the caritool the whole time!

or coming down a bit faster than that with the saw in your hands and the carrytool is 2 pieces from 20 ft

even worse still , do not try using the small carry tool,s for suspending anything to big saw wise lol , a mate of mine in the london area did so a few weeks ago and the cary tool did not put up with the weight for too long before it dropped the saw , thankfully just missing a groundy but sadly killing the saw !!

even worse still , do not try using the small carry tool,s for suspending anything to big saw wise lol , a mate of mine in the london area did so a few weeks ago and the cary tool did not put up with the weight for too long before it dropped the saw , thankfully just missing a groundy but sadly killing the saw !!

:confused1:Where was his saw strop????????????:confused1: