Floodlight.

Gerbutt

I'll have a gander at them thanks. I could do with one that's attached to the back of the chip box because where I tip at the end of the day is on a farm and during the winter it's pitch black and very muddy, so I have to reverse at speed to the chip and log piles. Last year was a pain not being able to see how far away they were very clearly!

I'll have a gander at them thanks. I could do with one that's attached to the back of the chip box because where I tip at the end of the day is on a farm and during the winter it's pitch black and very muddy, so I have to reverse at speed to the chip and log piles. Last year was a pain not being able to see how far away they were very clearly!

As a reversing light the one you found will be fine, a friend of mine has two down each side of his lorry and two on the back. I borrowed it for a few weeks and its so nice to be able to use the mirrors in the dark even if reversing round corners. I bought a box of ten and am going to fit them on my trucks, as a work light they are rubbish.

Bob

What would you suggest to have as a work/reverse light Bob? The clocks will soon go forward so the last hour or two of work could well be in the dark again. It's always a bonus if the customer has a floodlight on their drive, so anything as bright as one of those?

What would you suggest to have as a work/reverse light Bob? The clocks will soon go forward so the last hour or two of work could well be in the dark again. It's always a bonus if the customer has a floodlight on their drive, so anything as bright as one of those?

I dont really know to be honest, we have one of those towing generator lighting towers for work lights and even that is a horrendous light for glare and shadows. A while back one of the lads on here put up a post on some seriously powerful lamps on his truck that seemed to tick all the boxes but they were very expensive. The ones you are looking at are the same as the ones I have bought and they will do for reversing , worklights throw a broader light over a bigger area. I am watching this thread with interest because I too would like some reasonably priced worklights.

Bob