not a drop of sweat in sight

Stephen Blair

Lovely way to go to work Stevie, at this rate you'll not be needing groundies!!:laugh1: Certainly turned a crappy job into a good one.

yours , i mean my:001_tt2: new wee chipper comes tomorrow andy

i havent bought the loader, i have hired it for a week to see how it does in different applications, the spec i want puts a good 4k on it, but after today the price doesnt seem so crazy now. the yard is like a bomb site as everything was thrown in today to get back on site, but an hour tomorrow in the loader will have it ship shape:thumbup:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mr edd will fill you in mate:thumbup:

the grapple is great, once we tied up the pipes. a rotator would make a HUGE difference. or if it could be locked into position at least. but someone with a welder and some bits of metal will soon sort that out

I like the idea of being able to lock it into position, not convinced a rotator would make a huge difference though as you need to be able to lift pieces clear off the ground rotators rarely have the omph to twist material resting on the ground so only use would be to get the grab lined up for grabing, after your used to it its not a big deal not having one, a lock would be the simplest solution only then your losing the advantage of its articulated movement when dragging material out backwards.

What spec extras are you looking at Stevie?

your grapple, forks,road kit,back linkage and log splitter and toe bar. if we could have driven it to the job today with a small trailer on it for the sawdust and crap then it would of saved us 2 trips with the jeep and a lot of manouvering, most of my work is in my town, so 1 mile max...:thumbup: the pictures dont do the loaders manouverability justice, we spinned about the monoblock for 4 hrs and not a mark from the tyres was left. taking it on and off the trailer is a doddle, not like skid steers

Wow steve, that is the kit i need on thursday. Got an almost identical job for an almost identical price!! Only diffrence is i can get the vermeer within 8yds of the job. Its come off the back of last weeks work for the neighbour.........where we dragged everything up a near 100m slope, produced 18m3 of chip too. Could've SERIOUSLY used that loader then!

ha ha ha. well you arent getting my one!:mad1:

only joking mate, i will head off imediately:lol:

Glad to hear it. You should be here by thursday morning if you leave now.

Oh, and bring your schleising, i have just been chatting to a guy who is after a pto chipper to run off a ...................................................fergie 35!!:thumbup: