Nice to see ya down in Kent

Les Cork

Just to say thanks for all who came and said hello at the Oregon stand at Jonesies show, it was good to put faces to names from Arbtalk and from the industry.

I think all who attended were impressed with the show, no small feat and as far as dealer shows are concerned the last one i attended like this was back in the 80's.

My personal thanks to Justin and his team and Richard for their help during the show, i sincerely hope this rolls into an annual event as the South East Arb meet.

Our excursion to Porc i hope will be repeated with many more Arbtalkers next year to see the development of the Wooden long house.

Pics will be uploaded on Sunday

sorry i never got over to your stand and introduce myself mate, i was so busy yapping to everyone around the climbing comp and bar area i never really got over to the other stands. and by the time you guys were going to look at the sweet chestnut i had started the magners, dave came over and asked us if we were coming along, i laughed and said sweet chestnuts are rubbish, or something along those lines. how silly to i feel now:crying:. it looks amazing and the mikes building is truely awesome:thumbup:

I wouldn't expect any development on that building any time soon, other than more squirrels in the huge cavities in the tree's:laugh1: its going backawrds now.Where was the show? If i'd known it was close to porc i would have gone and had a look.

I wouldn't expect any development on that building any time soon, other than more squirrels in the huge cavities in the tree's:laugh1: its going backawrds now.Where was the show? If i'd known it was close to porc i would have gone and had a look.

Hi Billy

The show was at Kingswood training on Back street in Shipbourne.

Did you help build the wooden long house at Porc ?

Les