Cheap wee chipper dilemma!!

Big T

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The GTS 1300 I Have run for a few months now and has proven itself immensely, I am or was not a fan on bing bang bong engines but has a ex hire machine from my local dealer and I have ran 60 plus bulk bag of chips through it she still sounds sweet .

Has a one man band and the price tag it all makes sense .

Edit , fitted the new blades at weekend and battered these conifers ,cant beat a wee machine under the job , had to hold onto brash to slow the intake down !

LADDERS FOR RECREATIONAL USE ONLY .

[ATTACH]184681[/ATTACH]

Ste

Edited by IVECOKID

Thanks for that mate! Like I said before I would love a cs100 but just too expensive at the mo! I want to change the way I work and a wee chipper makes sence, less brash dragging and more than enough machine for the kind of jobs I do! Nice to hear from someone that has first hand experience of the GTM, does it shoot chip ok? You got anymore pics mate?:)

That's an option, just that I know of a GTM going for £1200, seeing as its close to £3000 New and has spares backup (blades, belts etc) then it might be a better option!? There are a few similar machines out there so hopefully spares won't be a problem!

Looks like a handy machine, will it fit through a pedestrian gateway?

29.5 inches wide ......just gets through most gates ,had to take the wheel off once .

Has for Cryptomeria I agree with above they clog up BUT I found at weekend with rain that Conifers fly through when wet .

Ste