Abusive transit driver!

hamdogg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spot on Ty, I'm lucky that local firms round here are pretty friendly, and we have a beer now and then, and always wave, apart from one old cock who used to be the main man in the infancy of arb.

He glares and pulls a face like Albert Steptoe. We wave even harder at him!

The dids either glare or act really friendly, depending on numbers. I just look straight ahead., I want nothing to do with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Hi MARK WAVEING at them I do this in the CAR WHEN STOP TO GIVE WAY IN LANES AND ON COME vehicle does not acknowledge you that gets right up me mark thanks Jon

I installed a dash-cam in my van partially with a view to incidents such as this...My thinking is that as the guy approaches in his van or pulls away I will have his reg. as I will not have the time or presence of mind, pen etc to take it by hand.

I would then immediately phone the local police station with the reg and report the threat. If he really is someone dangerous they will hopefully let me know. And as a report has been filed, if there is any more hassle, they will already have a head's up and take your side.

Seriously, I would have instantly reported. Maybe it's not too late to do so. If stuff like this ever goes to court the party who fired off the report is a step ahead.

Next time something like this happens to any of the members or lurkers here, Please consider informing the police ASAP. You might be able to shrug it off but you owe it to all the people, men and women, who don't have that toughness. If we never exercise our rights the thugs win....

A run-in like that will spoil anyone's day, or week. Sad...