self propelled chipper (Shreks wee chipper)

Stephen Blair

I don't cut my 50 inch diameter trees down with a zubat.

Don't you have 'travellers' in Holland?

If you do, then one Monday morning you may find yourself with nothing more than the blunt toothless silky you keep in the door pocket and faced with a 30m stem to chog down...hhh:biggrin:

I can't help noticing that you are wearing a pair Claret Corduroy trousers in your avatar.

Surely these clash mightly with your corporate colour scheme of yellow?

Besides, they were so 'last season', please keep up with trends if your going to post on Arbtalk.

:001_tt2:

• 2 weeks later...

I found this video of a Negri 225B

It's a self propelled single cylinder Honda 13hp with a feed roller.

10k though...

Personally, I'd get bored feeding it and a CS100 is far quicker and half the price.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4p-y_3g05U]Biotrituratore Negri - YouTube[/ame]

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all. Fairly new to posting on the forum, but I've been following this thread (and other similar threads) with great interest for some time now. I'm sure this has been covered at some point, but can I just ask, how easy is it to transport these little beauties? Do most of you load them onto trailers? I've seen some pics/vids of the CS100/ M300 etc being transported in smallish panel vans (such as a SWB transit). Can one man easily load/offload such a machine into a panel van using ramps etc, or does it ideally need two to lift it in/out? Cheers. Rob.

Hello all. Fairly new to posting on the forum, but I've been following this thread (and other similar threads) with great interest for some time now. I'm sure this has been covered at some point, but can I just ask, how easy is it to transport these little beauties? Do most of you load them onto trailers? I've seen some pics/vids of the CS100/ M300 etc being transported in smallish panel vans (such as a SWB transit). Can one man easily load/offload such a machine into a panel van using ramps etc, or does it ideally need two to lift it in/out? Cheers. Rob.

They are fairly easy to manoeuvre on your own but also pretty heavy if you need to lift it. I made a cheap trailer for mine to fit in. ImageUploadedByArbtalk1370987278.939283.jpg.d9f462e6f3cc0786630abd42bfba65b7.jpg

Hi Daniel. Thanks for the input. That looks like a tidy little set-up. So, are you able to load/offload that machine by yourself? Do you use small ramps? Also, how well does the trailer tow? Is it not 'top heavy' and thus want to roll when cornering etc. So many questions!! Haha! Thanks. Rob.