self propelled chipper (Shreks wee chipper)

Stephen Blair

Boo, im having one demoed shortly.

I'm just down the road from you, and have the 18HP greenmech if you want to see how they work (if you are having to wait for a demo or something). It may be up for sale in the not too distant future.

Charlie

Two for the price of one, not bad :001_smile:

Thats a shiny trailer you got there Stephen. Now i had in mind getting a drop side ifor or similar, to replace my horrid looking 50 pound special, so i can get a stumpy on there in the future and had decided against going for the greenmech trailer if i bought new. But, for all that, a little voice in my head was whispering "But its shiny, its shiny!" as i was thinking about it today :biggrin:

Czhey, I've already rung and sorted the demo for sometime soon so shouldnt need to play with yours but thanks for the consideration on that one. I see your on the herts essex border like me. Whats your company?

What ive got is a timberwolf 13/75g, owned by 1 before me (A climbing instructer). I couldnt get over how pristine it was when i bought it! all stickers spot on etc, just one bit of the 'roll cage' a bit bent round the back of the chipper, which ive had timberwolf guy fix. He said he basically never used it and it looked like that, ran sweet. Since then ive had it serviced once properly by an actual timberwolf engineer, and just recently by my normal grease monkeys, got a clean bill of health from both, wont get another sharpen out of the blade on it at the moment though and just a couple out of the other one. Guy i bought it off tells me the 2 blades i got with it were the original blades. It doesnt look pristine anymore though as its been my workhorse. Owner operator, apart from wood only one set of keys has gone through it :blushing: and stickers arent pristine anymore, i gotta admit to using the thick bar at the top of the funnel to smash forks up occasionally angry gorrilla style instead of firing up the chainsaw so there is a dent there now, and ive left it at customers backgardens i think twice, both times bagged up and tied down of course.

Reason i bring it up is i paid 1150 about 2ish years ago, was going to flog it for 1100 ish on ebay but if i choose to buy from one of you 2 id be real happy to give you that for 1000 off - and on that note, whats the asking prices? feel free to PM me.

Thanks for your time.

Czhey, I've already rung and sorted the demo for sometime soon so shouldnt need to play with yours but thanks for the consideration on that one. I see your on the herts essex border like me. Whats your company?

Who is doing the demo? Greenmech dealer?

I'm very close, see your van around alot :sneaky2:

Charlie.

Yes thats right, greenmech. Well Chelmsford grass machinery actually.

And my van is pretty hard to miss! most people assume im a franchise and have several vans :biggrin:

Im pretty close to making a purchase decision one way or the other, had pretty much decided to go new but then remembered this chipper on this thread.

Yes thats right, greenmech. Well Chelmsford grass machinery actually.

And my van is pretty hard to miss! most people assume im a franchise and have several vans :biggrin:

Im pretty close to making a purchase decision one way or the other, had pretty much decided to go new but then remembered this chipper on this thread.

Show us ya van :thumbup: Sorry for the slight derail :blushing: