What sort of price for arb waste collected

luke b

The problem you will have with arb waste is that no one is going to let you pick through the pile and take the good just leaving the cr@p. You will probably have to be prepared to take it as it comes like this sort of thing..

image.jpg5_zps3vp9ezb4.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsvznu51xa.jpg

The problem you will have with arb waste is that no one is going to let you pick through the pile and take the good just leaving the cr@p.

I would if they're paying and have a safe working method, means less to feed through the Heizohack which is running at a loss currently.

Shame the bloke is so far from Surrey.

if you have charged the customer for landfill then why can't you give it away foc?

Sorry dont really consider paying to get rid the same as giving away foc if thats what you mean.

We do charge accordingly if there's alot of timber that no one wants but it builds up in dribs and drabs, Pita really but not alot you can do in built up areas.

:001_smile:

The problem you will have with arb waste is that no one is going to let you pick through the pile and take the good just leaving the cr@p. You will probably have to be prepared to take it as it comes like this sort of thing..

image.jpg5_zps3vp9ezb4.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsvznu51xa.jpg

I cut my own firewood and if I was offered that for free and I needed firewood then I would take that in the blink of an eye, I don't see the problem. If you are doing it in your own leisure time it becomes a hobby. Same reason I like my saw, its not the fastest but it is pleasant to use so I enjoy using it. I expect most hobby firewood cutters have the same views.

if you have charged the customer for landfill then why can't you give it away foc?

There are no reasonably priced land fill sites around here and you could not tack on the cost of them in your quote and still be competitive . I wont give chip,logwood or arbwaste any yard space . I have spent to many years double handling mountains of it.

http://arbtalk.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=182446&stc=1&d=1432055349

Any cord goes here

imagejpg9_zpse3350dcf.jpg

Any chip gets dumped here. Definitely no yard space for chip , poxy stuff.

fodentipper002_zps5afa4a9f.jpg

And the log goblins take all the Cr@p

http://arbtalk.co.uk/forum/firewood-forum/80713-log-goblins.html

Bob

Dave the log and a few others take any hardwood.

59766d1fc613d_uglystumps007.jpg.78a1096b13417bb7b4bd883d3a19a5bf.jpg

Edited by aspenarb