Universal Stress Control!

WeFixIt

Not sure it's that easy unless you could activate/deactivate functions, ours is £292 so I guess it would have to be cheaper than that. Some machines have engine shutdowns already fitted on a separate system & some don't, some have feed roller reverse & some don't & I assume you could only sell them outside the warranty period.

It's not easy that's why everyone isn't doing it but it is possible!

Our box would be replacing the original control box and would take on any current shutdown features and then give you that option to have additional features

Having a history of using/repairing chipper and stump grinders this is being looked at from a different angle than most manufacturers would look at it!

And now we have started research and development it's surprising what is possible!

The last TW box we replaced was about £800 !

Must have been a really old machine that needed modifying or a long time ago :P I'm sure the H-Box is around £200 now and its fitted most of their machines from 2004, unless theres been a sudden price increase, in which case, much gasping actions. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Not sure it's that easy unless you could activate/deactivate functions, ours is £292 so I guess it would have to be cheaper than that. Some machines have engine shutdowns already fitted on a separate system & some don't, some have feed roller reverse & some don't & I assume you could only sell them outside the warranty period.

Out of interest, which controller do you supply?

We recondition/service exchange Jensen style control boards

And we are currently developing our own universal unit with a plan to sell it as a complete kit or just the controller in a box on its own!

What kind type of unit were you looking for?

We recondition/service exchange Jensen style control boards

And we are currently developing our own universal unit with a plan to sell it as a complete kit or just the controller in a box on its own!

What kind type of unit were you looking for?

HMC 542 or similar. Been trying to get a price from the importers/uk distributors today for a project I'm contemplating.

I think for stress control the box should contain a few bottles of good beer and a curry .:001_smile:

That was my plan for mine tonight, until I got a call ten minutes for a failed tree FFS

The failed tree wasn't, the urgency was overstated and now I'm more stressed after wasting my time.

The White stress control box has been opened, contents are currently being consumed and stress is now being reduced:thumbup:

HMC 542 or similar. Been trying to get a price from the importers/uk distributors today for a project I'm contemplating.

Would you want the same features or more/less ?

We are still in development/refinement stage and I guess research as well if demand isn't there then we may not go ahead with the project!!

I just think we could offer a product that is more developed from a end user point a view instead a manufactures view!

More operator friendly, more optional features, the option to have a custom unit for prototype, DIY projects

The technology options are endless

The cost is always the issue!

But as we maybe cutting on many middle men do to speak low production figures kind of counter acts that!!