Dremel Sharpener

mickdundee

I was looking for a grinding stone that i thought might be handy for taking rakers down a bit quicker than my oregon file but found these at the same time.

Dremel 453 Chainsaw Sharpening Grinding Stones Pack of 3 | Rotary Tools Accessories | Screwfix.com

Only a 5er for 3. Anyone used them before? Thanks

Don't you require the jig as well?

[ame]

[/ame]

That was my intention. to be fair the cutters dont take too long anyway so if I need a jig to go with it i wont be buying one. Just need a couple of the small grinding stones for the rakers

Yea the stones for that are cheap, think I paid £5 for 3 last time. Dremels are a very handy tool to have.

I use my Drexel to sharpen and do the rakers, mine came with a little gauge so you can grind the rakers to the correct height. I'm rubbish with the hand files and have ruined loads of chains in the past but have used the little dremel with no probs for about 6 months now. The little angle guide comes with the pack too.

Edited by Silverhooker
Forgot stuff !