Which rope peeps?

Mikelawn

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd hate to use cougar blue for DdRT climbing but it's da bomb for an SRT system.

The Americans rate Tachyon as the best for the BDB.

Believe me I have both and I will stick with my recommendation. Tachyon is a lovely rope but just too bouncy for SRT IMO.

That is because they haven't climbed on CB ;)

I was recommending it to you for ages. Now you have finally got some wouldn't you agree?

Yeh I see that mate....not sure about ebay and rope ect. Hey Dan you got a pic? Hope your Alrite mate....I see the x rings u was making....looks sweet.

Doing alright cheers. Haven't got a picture without going out in the dark to find it. It's just a big isc ring spliced in the end. Great for various anchors without fiddling with knots.

My bdb came without a tether point on the top arm.

I drilled a hole in both sides of the top arm. Threaded some of the tree motion accessory elastic from the inside and tied a double overhand knot like the TM bridge. I then girth hitched a loop from one of the missus handbags and clip into that.

I attach the tether to a chest harness and hhaas to the same point. I'll try and ring a pic in a minute.