entec tracked chipper project results

joe westrup

thanks for he replys guys, im pleased as punch with it :001_smile: to answer a couple of questions, the unit is as stable as any other trakie iv used due to the tack unit engine and hydro tank counter balancing the chipper almost perfectly, you have to be a bit wary on side slopes dut to no vari track obviously but as long as you carefull its fine,. also has twin speed tracking hi and lo. the dumper was appox 1500 and chipper approx. 2500. had it on site today it is a 5 inch max chipper but that dose slow it down a fasi bit, idealy i would have had the 27 hp engine one but this is what came up at the time and i wanted to be getting on with it so went with that. and yes i considersd the cs 100 and im sure its a cracking machine but for the price i was keen for a hydraulic roller feed conventional, not to mention i have a soft sot for the old enetcs, just something a bit retro about them :001_tt2:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have that retro attachment to the yellow elephant, then I'd say that little beauts worth a respray and new cal's.

Proper finish it off nice I reckon.

yes i plan to give it a good touch up hear and there and sort the paint out. refurbed my entec 150 abut 5 years back so would be nice to do the same to this, got the company stickers in there way to :001_smile:

Thats excellent, it looks like its meant to be on there. One of the best things I've seen built in ages. :thumbup:

thanks mate, appreciate the words :biggrin:

breesblock yes i hd thought of something along them lines as a grinder is the only thing i aint got, not sure how id mount ti tho but woukd be awesome, chipper dumper grinder one unit, also want to make a splitter to run of the 3rd service