Were off next weekend to watch bath rugby what day it will be

mendiplogs

Hi Jon,just having cup tea, been a shity bad weather day. Yes the plan is meet up for a drink before the game, more drink during the game, even more drink after the game then nice steak at HUDSONS. will find out who wats to go during the game and book a table. And of course bring Mrs blogs, it'll be nice to meet her and the more the merrier..

HI WAYNE nice sorry to go on you may need a coat wayne we will dry watching game :lol::lol:thanks jon :thumbup:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI WAYNE :lol::lol::lol:THAT OK GET WHAM TRACK IN BATH THEY LOVE IT FREE WEEKEND :thumbup:THANKS JON :thumbup:

Ya all good. Listen I think I should book a table at HUDSONS because it's really popular but I need to know who wants to go. So if pete and Ed read this can they say if they want to go for a meal after the game and after been round the CITY for a few drinks, was thinking booking table for around 8ish?

Ya all good. Listen I think I should book a table at HUDSONS because it's really popular but I need to know who wants to go. So if pete and Ed read this can they say if they want to go for a meal after the game and after been round the CITY for a few drinks, was thinking booking table for around 8ish?

Hi Wayne sounds great mate I will PM PETE NOW SORRY SKY 🐸thanks Jon

Hi WAYNE petes up for it mate thanks Jon