New balls please!

Mark Bolam

i was expecting a story about mark nearly killing himself, not a line from wimbledon:001_smile:

Sorry mate. Was a totally misleading title.

Tomorrow's pics will be sure to feature me sliding down the bar of fully revving 88 straddling the chain wearing only a pair of Pfanner Stretch Air "Crotchbusters".

Will the stitching last the full duration of the 48" ride?

Or will Mark become Margaret?

Stay tuned to Arbtalk to find out folks.....:scared1:

Apart from sawdust in the eyes, sore neck, repeatitive strain through dodging falling branches and having to climb up anyway when a limb you thought you might just reach twists and sticks the bar!! :001_tongue:

looks like there will be no more saw dust in they eyes for you now your sporting a stein :001_tongue:

what make are the ear defenders ???:confused1:

looks like there will be no more saw dust in they eyes for you now your sporting a stein :001_tongue:

what make are the ear defenders ???:confused1:

Yep :001_smile:

They are Peltor, not had a pair before and people dont rate them too highly but we'll see - only brought them cos I heard Flourecent was in fashion! :sneaky2:

They are Peltor, not had a pair before and people dont rate them too highly but we'll see - only brought them cos I heard Flourecent was in fashion! :sneaky2:

i heard that flourecent was in fashion too so went out and bought a pair of hi viz stretch airs , i now know that dirty hi viz really is not and it is amazing how well the trousers get stained !!!!!!

The ear defenders dont offer anywhere near the protection we need, Look cool as fook in hi viz yellow tho :001_cool: