Where can i get a good landrover 90?

Adam

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 grand will get you a very nice 90, definetly a 300TDI with the milage you suggest.

Your best bet would be to get hold of the latest LRO or LRM magazine and have a look through the classified ads. They also have buying guides in the back that give price estimations and also the bad bits to look for.

Also it would be worth you visiting the http://forums.lr4x4.com/index.php? have a look around and stick a similar post on there as you have here. There are quite a few lads on that forum from your neck of the woods. They'll be able to point you in the best direction of local places.

Were you put off a 110?

Good luck

yea i was, mainly insurance and the fact that i couldnt really go off roading with my mates with a chip box lol.

so i think i will go for a 90, can still tow a chipper , but will just have to say i cant get rid of the chip to any customers.

will just have to say i cant get rid of the chip to any customers.

Are you serious? have you ever owned a Landy? Matt loves them , I hate the out of date looking, bone shakers, orrr orrible things orrible I say, I bought a new one a few years ago, never again, I had to wear wet weather gear most mornings just to get into it, bloody things leak like a siv!

What is the attraction to landrovers? Jap 4x4 trucks I say, Jap!

Not many people are going to want you to leave the chip!!

And if they did they would probably only want to pay you half of what a company that would take it away.

What about conifer chip no one wants that! And what would you do about hedge clippings you wont get much in the back of a 90.

What do you think people will think when they ring you up to arrange a quote and you tell them you wont be able to take chip away?

If your dead set on a Landy you need a 12 x 8 trailer and stack and smash all the brash on that.

I think you need a pick up at the very least if your going to have a chipper.

I'm not having a go mate I just dont want you to waste your money.