A firewood processor for Jon and his big butts!

Big J

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seen this Jon?

Have you seen the price tag?

There was a few of us up here that we're going to go in together to get one I was tasked with getting a demo sorted.

Spoke to uk importer who said they would be up to me by the end of the next week had some oversize bussed in and never herd any more from them.

So broke the 66 out and put it all through a vertical:sneaky2::sneaky2:thumbdown::dontknow:

Have you seen the price tag?

There was a few of us up here that we're going to go in together to get one I was tasked with getting a demo sorted.

Spoke to uk importer who said they would be up to me by the end of the next week had some oversize bussed in and never herd any more from them.

So broke the 66 out and put it all through a vertical:sneaky2::sneaky2:thumbdown::dontknow:

Hi LGW I have mate who a top chap he can make one like that thanks Jon

Hi LGW I have mate who a top chap he can make one like that thanks Jon

I think you would still have to purchase the knives Jon there set so the log does not get tapped.

That or get hold of one and copy it.

Seen a lot of big home made splitter fake on the window knife not been made correctly and timber getting trapped .

I think you would still have to purchase the knives Jon there set so the log does not get tapped.

That or get hold of one and copy it.

Seen a lot of big home made splitter fake on the window knife not been made correctly and timber getting trapped .

Hi LGW no he can make them his DAD WAS THE CHAP WHO DONE 6 wheel drive Land Rover he nos his stuff thanks Jon