Hakki Pilke 1x37

Lillywhite Timber

Been having a butchers at the big x now called Easy 50. Looks to have a £30k price tag.

Seems expensive, as the 1 x 42 is around £16K.

Can a Easy 50 be almost twice the machine?

Hi just been looking at some hakki specs,

easy 42 weight 1 tonne splitter ram 3tonne to 13tonne optional 6 or8 way splitting axe ,surely not enough for 40cm timber so a lot of re splitting.

Easy 50 2.1 tonne splitting ram 4tonne to 30tonne and optional 12 or 16way axe. One thing worrys me says it has 25 litre hydraulic oil capacity seems very small for a large splitter.

I would sugest it is more than twice the machine BUT only if you feed it constantly with good straight 40cm to 50 cm timber.

Cheers Chris

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything with buttresses on can be hard or anything with a union but you just take the particular offender out and put it through the vertical.

I will get round to doing a video for anybody interested in the new year.

The 500mm machine there bringing out should be a beast

I have got a short video of my tajfun doing big ash and 8 way split, shame it wont load on here for some reason

Hi just been looking at some hakki specs,

easy 42 weight 1 tonne splitter ram 3tonne to 13tonne optional 6 or8 way splitting axe ,surely not enough for 40cm timber so a lot of re splitting.

Easy 50 2.1 tonne splitting ram 4tonne to 30tonne and optional 12 or 16way axe. One thing worrys me says it has 25 litre hydraulic oil capacity seems very small for a large splitter.

I would sugest it is more than twice the machine BUT only if you feed it constantly with good straight 40cm to 50 cm timber.

Cheers Chris

I have a 12 way splitter for my Pilke 1x42.

Only ever got it stuck once, and it was my fault.

If its a nasty looking bit pick it out and split it with the vertical later.

These machines are only as good as the operator

We have it on the list to make one, but decided on 12 segments as less chance of jam ups and our processor only takes 350mm.

Why would you want 12 way on a log no bigger than 350 with 420mmyou end up with a log that's a little small.

Plus your going to end up with logs of 60 mm going to nothing long thin the only plus is it would dry quick. 12 way has to be a window knife look on tajfun website