Chainsaw boot test

nailer

Hi Bob,

If you can wait a while, you might have some news reagarding new boots from Lavoro, with some more improvements, and keeping the same comfort as usual.

how long is a while

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Probably around a couple of months.

any details of whats to come am very interested in your boots had at least 4 pairs of lavaro persoally and always liked them as did other team members and would hate to get something else in the meantime so go on give us a clue or a sample or photo pm if desired

any details of whats to come am very interested in your boots had at least 4 pairs of lavaro persoally and always liked them as did other team members and would hate to get something else in the meantime so go on give us a clue or a sample or photo pm if desired

It will be a Class2 boot, with aluminium caps, all the rest will stay as the previous (Sympatex lining, PU/Rubber sole, etc.) except for the colours, it could be another black boot with a different colour replacing the orange, or a brown boot, what would you prefer?

It might send a photo of both options next week.

• 3 weeks later...
It will be a Class2 boot, with aluminium caps, all the rest will stay as the previous (Sympatex lining, PU/Rubber sole, etc.) except for the colours, it could be another black boot with a different colour replacing the orange, or a brown boot, what would you prefer?

It might send a photo of both options next week.

looking forward to more details and photos

has anyone else had these problems boots not that old but not wearing well imo

I have some of these in the shed!

Worn out in exactly the same place.

Within five weeks both feet got wet, a fortnight later both holed in the back like yours.

The most expensive and poorest quality boots I have had in all my working life.

If they'd spent the money on the product instead of all the advertising in all the trade comics they might well have lasted better.

If they hadn't been advertised so much I wouldn't have even considered changing from Haix.

I ought to dig them out and try and wear them while its dry weather just to get some value.

Gone back to Haix, my fourth pair now.

And I of all people value a good pair of boots.......

either both look nice to me black would be traditional whereas brown would be different.

weight comfort flexibility durability are main concerns then price does come into it

P.S i am a size 10:wave:

Hello Bob,

The pair in your photo are the MK 1 version with the following fault:

The material used by Elten for this heel flex zone was a pathetic man made microfibre which split after a few weeks.

Please return them to the dealer you bought them from or send them back to us direct @ the below address and we'll send you a new pair free.

The new pair we'll send you has BLACK LEATHER in this heel part and WILL NOT SPLIT!!!

Please accept our appologies for this.

Regards

FORTEC FOOTWEAR LTD.

OLDMEDOW ROAD

HARDWICK IND EST

KING'S LYNN

NORFOLK

PE30 4JZ