CS30/31/38 with assessment same week

elspedo

Afternoon,

I'm doing an online degree in arb and want to get my tickets done pretty soon as they're not included in the course.

Working full-time so would need to take the week off so ideally need assessment in the same week/weekend. Have all the PPE just no chainsaw yet.

Can anyone recommend anything in Lancashire or surrounding area?

Cheers

Afternoon,

I'm doing an online degree in arb and want to get my tickets done pretty soon as they're not included in the course.

Working full-time so would need to take the week off so ideally need assessment in the same week/weekend. Have all the PPE just no chainsaw yet.

Can anyone recommend anything in Lancashire or surrounding area?

Cheers

You'll be struggling to do all three in the same week,the 38 takes 4 or 5 days and 30/31 bout the same.

Unless you have been taught by someone who has recently done theirs. You may well be hammering yourself too much. I have used a saw for years and thought the 30 and 31 would be a breeze. Wrong. Trying to get rid of bad habits was a nightmare and the courses are more in depth than you think.