Very large amounts of elm available

Big J

Hi I remember the situation with J and his dog, I love my dogs and couldn't think of being without them, didn't And still don't think Big J is out of order, infact I'm pleased for him he is encountering an influx of work and his dog is getting better. I would hope for the same outcome and the collective arbtalk as a community to help someone in need wouldn't we all!? He wasn't boasting about it just merely explaining he has high volumes of elm he needs rid of. P.s. I don't know big j infact never met him so don't think I'm just speaking up for a friend I just think you've had a few to many

Katie (the dog) is hopefully down to her last 6 weeks of treatment. She's on 50mg cyclosporin for two more weeks, to be reduced to 25mg for the last 4 weeks. We've had a few ups and downs - she had two more transfusions after the initial one, including one where she had to stay in overnight due to an adverse reaction. Most of her fur dropped out in July (coincided with our baby arriving!) due to the prednisolone leaving her system. Just incredibly glad she's OK, as she makes our daughter laugh endlessly :001_smile:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You yourself asked for donations and I graciously offered mine . Which as you said was happily received by you and yours . Although the elm you are selling did not grow to that value over 10 months ................... It just hinders me helping another arbtalker in a similar situation .. Just sounds wrong to me , which means it probably is . I hope one of Arbtalks sensible mods would explain this to the chief . Please stop people begging its just not want the general crowd want after a day at work ? Regards all Paul Bell

Hi Paul I for one do see what's up Paul I'm sorry to see you up Set mate but you need to move on Paul big john is trying to push his wood thanks Paul Jon

Hi I remember the situation with J and his dog, I love my dogs and couldn't think of being without them, didn't And still don't think Big J is out of order, infact I'm pleased for him he is encountering an influx of work and his dog is getting better. I would hope for the same outcome and the collective arbtalk as a community to help someone in need wouldn't we all!? He wasn't boasting about it just merely explaining he has high volumes of elm he needs rid of. P.s. I don't know big j infact never met him so don't think I'm just speaking up for a friend I just think you've had a few to many

Your last sentence says it all ... He is and does sound suspect . I aint touched a drop fella . Most arbtalkers by now should think twice before parting with cash to that person who they know as Big J ? Never again shall I give to a beggar from this site . I know this to be true because most on here are decent 100% true to life people and would not even think about begging .

Katie (the dog) is hopefully down to her last 6 weeks of treatment. She's on 50mg cyclosporin for two more weeks, to be reduced to 25mg for the last 4 weeks. We've had a few ups and downs - she had two more transfusions after the initial one, including one where she had to stay in overnight due to an adverse reaction. Most of her fur dropped out in July (coincided with our baby arriving!) due to the prednisolone leaving her system. Just incredibly glad she's OK, as she makes our daughter laugh endlessly :001_smile:

Like I say glad to here of her recovery. Rocky as it may seem still a recovery. I couldn't do without my little patterdale (lulu). Defiantly a mans best friend and daughters lol

Like I say glad to here of her recovery. Rocky as it may seem still a recovery. I couldn't do without my little patterdale (lulu). Defiantly a mans best friend and daughters lol

I,m also glad to hear of the recovery .

I love my dogs ....both of them but to encourage charity when 10 months down the line your potentially making £15,000 + is wrong just so wrong .

Not an honourable man by any standards . Definitely not a man of my liking ..

So many people have already told me so ? Walk on fella Big J that is ..................

Your last sentence says it all ... He is and does sound suspect . I aint touched a drop fella . Most arbtalkers by now should think twice before parting with cash to that person who they know as Big J ? Never again shall I give to a beggar from this site . I know this to be true because most on here are decent 100% true to life people and would not even think about begging .

Like I've mentioned in a previous quote I remember the thread about big j's dog and defiantly wouldn't say he was begging for money. He is a reputable arbtalker who frequently adds to the forum

No worries jon Im just glad its not gone unoticed . Regards Paul :thumbup:

Hi Paul I think Paul you just move on from it I feel sorry for dog it ok just seat there say this that and other things but Paul do not no what's going back then but let's try and get along it a SAD DAY WHEN YOU CAN NOT HELP OTHERS OUT THANKS JON

I love my dogs ....both of them but to encourage charity when 10 months down the line your potentially making £15,000 + is wrong just so wrong .

So many people have already told me so ? Walk on fella Big J that is ..................

So what your saying is you still want him to be in misfortune?

Hi Paul I think your now out of line Paul you had your say things move on Paul THERES up and down in life it a very sad night if Paul members think like this I think Paul way out of line Paul thanks Jon