Who's on iphone6?

Ian C

I upgraded to the 6 from the 5 because of network problems with making and receiving calls however I found out after I upgraded that the issues were down to the 8.2 update, I found that the update had installed 4g which could be turned off but left 3G permanently on which meant no network which resulted in me paying nearly £40 a month and couldn't make or receive calls or text, so I took it back to o2 and down graded my account to a basic tariff. I got £150 back that I paid towards the 6 and bought an iPhone 4s from eBay, with the 4s I can turn off 3G to stop the iPhone from taking preference to 3G over cellular

Hi Paul my iPhone is a night mere mate I'm going over to O2 mate thanks jon

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New phone time for me and I'm stuck!

Never had iphone but fancy one got a galaxy s3 and been v good so what's your opinion? stick with android (s5 or htc m eight) or ip6 and what size normal or plus......life was so much simpler years ago!!!!!

Hi IAN what phone did you get mate in the end thanks Jon

I,m 2 years behind with my Note 2,but you know what? they were right when they told me it would be bang up to date in 2 years time! the ultimate Mobile device...mine has a mind of its own..literally...Cleverest brick on the block:lol: I shall be upgrading to the 4 in February and I will miss my N2....advice Ian. go on to you tube and type Coolest things you can do with a Note 4.:001_cool::001_cool::001_cool:

59766b8f6dd43_note2004.jpg.ab5167bfc29b77c17801d75de3db38ef.jpg