Double cab pick up

cordwood

mines a 51 plate navara 137000 miles only time it let me down was the clutch at about 120000 still got original exhaust run it with yokohama geolander MT s

mate of mine had same truck and just changed to the latest navara its been in the garage 4 time s in the first month

The D40 has had, 4x4 switches changed twice, new clutch, rear body painted, new seat belts, something on fuel injections, drivers interior door panel, eats tyres and brakes, and wont set off on a hill when towing, oh yes, gets 23 mpg!!! and its only got 49,000 on the clock! ps all the above work was done under warranty!!

but like I said, in fairness the older shape was spot on, great for towing, ok off road, but dont use the standard tyres, and was no bother. Greenmech use Isuzu's (we have one to) and they are sound also, PeteB has BF Goodridge tyres, tows a lot and has got over 100,000 miles on one set of tyres!

I have a 2004 L200 and everything is spot on with it apart from:

1) Turning circle - atrocious

2) Power of 113 bhp is weakest out there compared to the other 4x4s; it's fine until your towing over a ton - then hill climbing is painful.

Best thing tho is the double cab - the bed is 6" longer than the Hilux d-cab - makes all the difference when putting strimmers in etc!

I have a 2004 L200 and everything is spot on with it apart from:

1) Turning circle - atrocious

2) Power of 113 bhp is weakest out there compared to the other 4x4s; it's fine until your towing over a ton - then hill climbing is painful.

Best thing tho is the double cab - the bed is 6" longer than the Hilux d-cab - makes all the difference when putting strimmers in etc!

:dito:

Treat yourself to a new shape, they have sorted the turning circle and MPG, cracking little truck!

l200.jpg.89259902551a924cd63ba35f4d957e82.jpg