Disco 3 & 4

Daniel Jiggins

They always say that Jon. The 300 tdi was supposed to be better than the 200. this years model is a big improvement over last sir, sign here. :biggrin: I used to be a compulsive fan of Landrover this disco 4 has completely cured me. Took my Amazon around west Wales last week and said to the wife wish we had the disco it would be a more rewarding drive she fell about laughing and said it would never make it there and back :001_rolleyes: she is the grim reaper of Landrovers.

Hi Steve why do the tyres only last 12k miles mate thanks Jon

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not been a very lucky car picking up lots of damage in public car parks and I have had my first accident in 25 years. I was reversing into a parking space when a **** nipped into the space. The rear departure angle must be good because if you raise the suspension select low box and plant your boot you can get the towbar through the windscreen of a 12 plate Mondeo :lol: woops luckily being old I have double protected no claims bonus.

The fellows i know that drive them,i think to myself when i see them that you've got a horrendous bill coming sooner or later,and its normally sooner when i notice them driving their wife's toyota yaris around for a few weeks while the discos undergoing radical surgery.

I thought other disco owners were waving at me but I now realise they are showing me their empty wallets. Problem is I need a van that tows 3500kg and has 4 wheel drive. Some years it could be doing 50,000 miles and needs to be on 24 hr call to support hospitals etc.

Its not been a very lucky car picking up lots of damage in public car parks and I have had my first accident in 25 years. I was reversing into a parking space when a **** nipped into the space. The rear departure angle must be good because if you raise the suspension select low box and plant your boot you can get the towbar through the windscreen of a 12 plate Mondeo :lol: woops luckily being old I have double protected no claims bonus.

I bet he will think twice before stealing a parking space again!

It's a right mare when your foot gets stuck on the Accellerator it happened to me a couple years ago at a mini roundabout ended up pushing astra van onto its side, Still he was suppose to give way.

I bet he will think twice before stealing a parking space again!

It's a right mare when your foot gets stuck on the Accellerator it happened to me a couple years ago at a mini roundabout ended up pushing astra van onto its side, Still he was suppose to give way.

He was so upset he was screaming at the top of his voice and got back in the car while I spoke calmly to his wife. Got lots of pics somewhere my insurance company are going for a 50/50 I thought they meant they would only pay to repair half his car which I thought was fair as I only actually drove on half of it. I think part of the reason my compressor has packed up is the brackets are bent after parking on Mondeos.

He was so upset he was screaming at the top of his voice and got back in the car while I spoke calmly to his wife. Got lots of pics somewhere my insurance company are going for a 50/50 I thought they meant they would only pay to repair half his car which I thought was fair as I only actually drove on half of it. I think part of the reason my compressor has packed up is the brackets are bent after parking on Mondeos.

Hi Steve get the insure to look into fixing the compressor the AA MAN WAS going jack up my d3 there on comp mate nutter thanks Jon

Hi Steve get the insure to look into fixing the compressor the AA MAN WAS going jack up my d3 there on comp mate nutter thanks Jon

I was exaggerating Jon reason I hit the Mondeo is I had trailer on and he was in my blind spot. My compressor has always been noisey I think it has been jacked up in the past.

• 2 weeks later...
Got my disco 3 now, Well pleased with it.[ATTACH]164153[/ATTACH]

Looks tidy, best colour is silver always looks clean. My brother has similar and he has done 20k without too many problems. Dark colours always look dirty. They look like 18 in wheels which are cheaper and easier to find tyres. Heres mine wont be around much longer.

59766a21e5a0b_IMG_6199(600x400).jpg.acadd774d0b10afe1db81b1b78c6b9c0.jpg