me dealing with depression

predator

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is it that you seem to hav something offensive to say to pretty much everything.

It's a serious topic and obviously effects a lot of people on here never mind in the rest of the world as well. It's terribly difficult to get any sort of real help and the stigma that goes with it is very bad as well. My fiancé suffers seriously with mental health problems and it's hell for her to live with. Maybe when you have found someone you love half dead when you get in from work you will feel less inclined to make fun out of it.

Take no notice mate he's a mug

How is it that you seem to hav something offensive to say to pretty much everything.

It's a serious topic and obviously effects a lot of people on here never mind in the rest of the world as well. It's terribly difficult to get any sort of real help and the stigma that goes with it is very bad as well. My fiancé suffers seriously with mental health problems and it's hell for her to live with. Maybe when you have found someone you love half dead when you get in from work you will feel less inclined to make fun out of it.

Ignore him mate. Dont take offence, Nut Club members rule OK! thats what i tell the missus when she wakes up with one of her heads, like this morning. :001_smile:

Out of interest, how many of you that showed an interest in meditation have had a go?

Mentioned it to the NCM this morning, she says probably inher way she is meditating when she sits outside with a joint and coffee,thinking. Yes she does smoke, and if thats what helps her, so be it. Trouble with her, some of her mates seem to be always off loading there personal probs on her.

Mentioned it to the NCM this morning, she says probably inher way she is meditating when she sits outside with a joint and coffee,thinking. Yes she does smoke, and if thats what helps her, so be it. Trouble with her, some of her mates seem to be always off loading there personal probs on her.

First of all, I apologise for the flippant comment, sorry, no excuse, mea culpa.

Secondly if your wife is smoking dope this is exacerbating her depression,

She may say it's helping but it isn't. Quite the reverse.

First thing is get her off that.

Personal experience here.

First of all, I apologise for the flippant comment, sorry, no excuse, mea culpa.

Secondly if your wife is smoking dope this is exacerbating her depression,

She may say it's helping but it isn't. Quite the reverse.

First thing is get her off that.

Personal experience here.

Much kudos to you Mountain Man. Sincere apologies are a rare commodity these days!

Regarding the herbs, I would think it likely that the effects would vary from person to person. To some a help, to others a hinderance, depending on how your brain is wired and your circumstances etc.

Much kudos to you Mountain Man. Sincere apologies are a rare commodity these days!

I'll go along with that, especially given that I didn't see much wrong with his comments in the first place.

It was just an observation as I read it.

Out of interest, how many of you that showed an interest in meditation have had a go?

Yes, I'm working on it.

I have to be honest and say that I have not as yet achieved that state of "thoughtlessness", for want of a better word, that is the aim but I'll keep at it.

I now know that there's no great secret or magic recipe to it all, just patience and time.

Yes, I'm working on it.

I have to be honest and say that I have not as yet achieved that state of "thoughtlessness", for want of a better word, that is the aim but I'll keep at it.

I now know that there's no great secret or magic recipe to it all, just patience and time.

Very good dude! Think of every little meditation like a drip of water filling the cup to a calmer, positive and more happy mind, you will get there so long as you keep adding. The great thing is that it's a fact that your brain will be changing now, growing in the good parts and shrinking in the bad :)

I found a great app for people to get started doing ten minutes a day, I'll see if I can put a link up....