Which saws do you prefer in the woods??

jnoon

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which husqs?

I was being slightly facetious in my post above ;-)

346xp has had stihl oil in it since new 5 years ago. My 576xp 3-4 years. My t540 for about 18 months. The lads where I used to work all ran there 560's on the red stihl oil and no problems in the 2 years of heavy use they have had. I am very precise with my measurements and I never leave fuel in them if not using. So far no problems.

560?! No. Pre-ordered one when it was due and prompltly cancelled the order when troubles began overseas before launch here.

I will never own an autotune saw, ever.

The autotune/m-tronic saws are brilliant, and tune the saws to the given parameters, but unless the correct oil is used at the correct specifications, it's still likely to break.

Your dolmars will end up the same way, they already are using the new type of strato ports, it's only a matter of time until husky gives them the m-tronic/first gen autotune.

• 2 weeks later...