wanted: ms 150t

Mr. Squirrel

Hey folks, just wondering if anyone has a 150 they'd be happy to get rid of? I used one a while back and basically rated it as a heavy replacement to a handsaw, which I wouldn't need as I'm young and strong.

However, I broke/tore my shoulder a few months back (hence some may have noticed my fairly frequent posting now) and while I can climb a few days a week it's the silky that really kills me at the moment. I've been told a 5 month wait for surgery, hopefully it isn't, but in the meantime I've gotta pay bills and don't deal will with sitting on my arse.

So, if anyone wants to get rid of a 150, drop me a message, let me know your price and hopefully I can milk my body for a bit more climbing before I'm out for 6 months...

Cheers, Callum

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was falling off my bicycle a while ago, but I'm not 100% sure to be honest. Ligament tears for me too, as well as a fractured ball & socket, apparently it'll all be good once a surgeon gets at it but, takes a while eh? How'd you manage yours/what's the outlook?

All the best with your op & recovery.

Thanks, you too. I slipped on a tree whilst having my arm caught on the rope. I wasn't told at the time but the surgeon was pretty sure I dislocated it which is what caused the damage. Took nearly 3 years from accident to surgery for me, they couldn't get a diagnosis right until I went to see the head shoulder man at the hospital. From then it was a few months wait for surgery. I'm now back in physio having had the surgery in May. Long term I might be climbing again in September.... Fingers crossed.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Arbtalk mobile app

Thanks, you too. I slipped in a tree whilst having my arm caught on my rope. I wasn't told at the time but the surgeon was pretty sure I dislocated it which is what caused the damage. Took nearly 3 years from accident to surgery for me, they couldn't get a diagnosis right until I went to see the head shoulder man at the hospital. From then it was a few months wait for surgery. I'm now back in physio having had the surgery in May. Long term I might be climbing again in September.... Fingers crossed.

Ah I read that as you were 9 weeks away from surgery... still, best of luck with the recovery then! Take it easy getting back into climbing, I understand the rehab is pretty crucial, everything going well with the op.

I've not got a date yet, so fingers crossed it isn't too long. I've dislocated mine at least 30 times since that first bike crash, out the front and back he reckoned, so it's sounding like key hole is out the window now. Should be fine in the long run though. Till then, small chainsaws!

I am another climber down with a damaged shoulder, smashed up collarbone playing with pitbikes in the woods after work :/ I got put back together nearly two weeks ago, held together with screws and staples now with another 4.5 weeks before I can come out of this sling!!

A little 150 sound like a good idea!

Ah I read that as you were 9 weeks away from surgery... still, best of luck with the recovery then! Take it easy getting back into climbing, I understand the rehab is pretty crucial, everything going well with the op.

I've not got a date yet, so fingers crossed it isn't too long. I've dislocated mine at least 30 times since that first bike crash, out the front and back he reckoned, so it's sounding like key hole is out the window now. Should be fine in the long run though. Till then, small chainsaws!

If they're anything like my local hospital with date making, you'll get a call a fortnight before :001_rolleyes:

Yeah, the surgeon seemed keen for me to see a particular physio, not just the one at the local gp. Movement is coming back now, but I do feel a bit of a wally with a withered arm, all the muscle disappeared fairly quickly whilst in the sling.

One thing I learned from mine, when you wake up in the morning, you're not tangled in the covers, it's the sling, so don't try to wrestle your way out before waking up fully:cursing: