Iveco 3.5 tipper..........beaut

welwell

nice truck they do pull well hope it gives you meany years of service i just dont get on well with our one our one was a 4.5ton we down ratted it to 3.5t its cost us quite a bit in things need repairing and our one only done 30toushand kilometers when we got it and have never falled in love with it don't carry the wight well looks over loaded but pulls the weight well enough dont feel built well or put together was well or as comfy as the transit behind the wheel as at speed on corners the daily dont grip and hold them but the big thing i do like with our daily is the diff looker button

Depends on the gearing surely?

I know that when you do you're hgv test they train you that 1st is only really for loaded/hill starts. starting off in 2nd is perfectly acceptable if the gearing is low enough.

The iveco daily i used to drive was low geared, only needed first when towing the loader or loaded or on a hill

new truck looks smart, looks like typical arb rubbish fell out the cab on the ldv!

I was wondering about the HGV gearing as well

Depends on the gearing surely?

I know that when you do you're hgv test they train you that 1st is only really for loaded/hill starts. starting off in 2nd is perfectly acceptable if the gearing is low enough.

The iveco daily i used to drive was low geared, only needed first when towing the loader or loaded or on a hill

new truck looks smart, looks like typical arb rubbish fell out the cab on the ldv!

There was stuff in the old LDV that I never knew we even owned!!!

Tidy truck mate.

have you had your insurance renewal through yet?

Not fault accidents up your policy price.

How fkn wrong is that?

A non fault accident should not raise your premium too much. The insurance take on it is you did not cause the accident but you did not avoid it either. I have had engineers have near misses while I am co pilot because they were in the right after a substantial amount of ear burning and retraining they can now drive to avoid problems. The roads are full of blind deaf stupid idiots and if you know that and keep calm life will be much easier.

A non fault accident should not raise your premium too much. The insurance take on it is you did not cause the accident but you did not avoid it either. I have had engineers have near misses while I am co pilot because they were in the right after a substantial amount of ear burning and retraining they can now drive to avoid problems. The roads are full of blind deaf stupid idiots and if you know that and keep calm life will be much easier.

Mine went up £500 mate.

10+yrs no claims and clean licence on 57 plate transit tipper.

had it out on the phone with the insurance company.

They told me non fault accidents DO considerably up your policy.

even more so if any compo injury claims are slapped on.

they work some kind of percentage on payout.

diabolical if you ask me.

also have to declare it for five years so they can swindle more out of your pocket!

edit*

pretty hard to avoid being rear ended at traffic lights unless i drive into live traffic through red :)

Edited by Silverwood
added info..

Mine went up £500 mate.

10+yrs no claims and clean licence on 57 plate transit tipper.

had it out on the phone with the insurance company.

They told me non fault accidents DO considerably up your policy.

even more so if any compo injury claims are slapped on.

they work some kind of percentage on payout.

diabolical if you ask me.

also have to declare it for five years so they can swindle more out of your pocket!

edit*

pretty hard to avoid being rear ended at traffic lights unless i drive into live traffic through red :)

robbing bar stewards :thumbdown: