A biggie bites the dust

rbtree

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That grey rigging cord looks like it's taken a bite from a saw just at the point where the rope crosses itself.

Nice bare chest, nice jeans, all very pro...:001_tt2:

Ty

The rope is bad but I will give him a pass on the rest. The bare chest isn't every ones taste but it is filmed in the USA and jeans are allowed

Pat needs to grasp the art of simple speedlinin a bit more firmly.

The fluidity and smoothness of it gets better the higher yu go!

Jomoco

? I thought I explained why speed lining wasn't a viable option on this job, John.

? I thought I explained why speed lining wasn't a viable option on this job, John.

An I ain't buyin it yu old ski bum!

Don't make me have to come up there and teach that fine strong lad what you should've years ago!

Where were yu when ee needed yu? Park City, Mammoth Mountain?

Aye, Roger you've pulled a few fast runs in your time.

Now teach the lads ow it's done and send us a vid o that yu old pirate!

Jomoco:biggrin:

I was on that job, John. And, of course, Pat has been learning speed lining skills and more, from working with me for over three years now.

I don't think I hit over 50 mph yesterday. Early morning the snow was firm, but rough off piste, and what little bit had been groomed was clearly done by a groomer on drugs.... then, when it softened up, it did become some pretty good corn.....

I don't think I hit over 50 mph yesterday. Early morning the snow was firm, but rough off piste, and what little bit had been groomed was clearly done by a groomer on drugs.... then, when it softened up, it did become some pretty good corn.....

50 mph ain't bad Rog!

Must've cost a small fortune to rig a wheelchair for that kinda speed on the slopes!

Smooth runs mate!

Jomoco:biggrin: