38 & 39 passed!

Clark

Dont be worried about it just know your questions and take your time in the tree and do everything safely and youll be fine :) its not a race once you can get the man to the ground in reasonable time and being safe about it youll be flying :) good luck !

yeah that's what my plan is. I took a maple down today and the guy I work for was shouting and jumping up and down that I was too slow. Maybe I do check and double check too many times but I'm not keen on falling out the tree.

The idiot also put my climbing rope through the chipper which unsettled me a bit!!!

yeah that's what my plan is. I took a maple down today and the guy I work for was shouting and jumping up and down that I was too slow. Maybe I do check and double check too many times but I'm not keen on falling out the tree.

The idiot also put my climbing rope through the chipper which unsettled me a bit!!!

Sounds like you are working for a nasty bit of work ,I would say get out of there quick ,and find a better person to work for ,chipping your rope is really serious especially if y were up the tree at the time ,the person on the ground is ment to look after y up there , not be a danger to you .a person shouting and balling at you when you are cutting up the tree could make you have a accident whilst you are cutting , if someone is balling at you up there there is one sure way to stop it , every time he does it turn off the saw and climb down the tree.

All the best and good luck littletree :thumbup:

Dont be worried about it just know your questions and take your time in the tree and do everything safely and youll be fine :) its not a race once you can get the man to the ground in reasonable time and being safe about it youll be flying :) good luck !

Don't take too long up the tree or this could happen!!

http://www.cornishguardian.co.uk/Firefighters-rescue-man-tree-Liskeard/story-21109724-detail/story.html

Only joking! Good advice is to go at the pace you feel comfortable & safe.

For the OP, the guy put yr rope in the chipper?? By accident or on purpose??? Not that either is acceptable, what a plank!

Don't take too long up the tree or this could happen!!

http://www.cornishguardian.co.uk/Firefighters-rescue-man-tree-Liskeard/story-21109724-detail/story.html

Only joking! Good advice is to go at the pace you feel comfortable & safe.

For the OP, the guy put yr rope in the chipper?? By accident or on purpose??? Not that either is acceptable, what a plank!

Whoops, it wasn't OP who had rope / chipper thing...