Climber to the rescue- avoid cat-astrofies!

Xerxses

Another cat down on the floor...

Got a call from a distressed catowner on thursdaymorning saying that I had to come to get her cat out of a tree! The cat had spent one night up in the tree (?) and she was well upset... I told her to give the cat a couple of days to get hungry, regret the mistake to climb the tree and chill down for a bit. Talked to her every day and told her to rattle the food can and try to lure him down... to cut a long story... She was crying this morning so I agreed to come in the afternoon. Climbed the tree, rattled his fav snack in front of him, got him to walk towards me slowly grabbed him after feeding him a few bits and a cuddle, put him on my shoulder and slid down in a speedy manner so that if he descided to jump he would be closer to the ground. No probs handed him over to the owner with the crowd clapping their hands...!!!

Another succsessfull rescue:001_smile:

So thats my advise; Starve them for a couple of days and they will be happy when you approach:closedeyes:

I got called out to rescue an african grey parrot a couple of years ago that had escaped and flown about 40ft up the first of a row of 3 Lombardy Pops (you can probably guess whats coming!!) The RSPCA turned up with a posh net and I set off climbing towards it, literally got within about 2m of it and it gently swooped doewn into the next tree :001_tt2: I cam down and explained this could go on all day but she said she would pay for my time and could I climb the next one - so I did and the same thing happened, this time flying onto an elctricity pylon - I explained I dont climb these took my cash and went on my way.

The Parrot returned to the ladys back garden a few days later! :thumbup:

cat-man.jpg

Now don't go revealing your true identity or the papers will be all over you.

Darn! Now they got pics of me... or I mean thats not me thats thatt fella whats his name its not me anyway sort of David Banner or somfing...

Seriously...I really didnt know there was such a character... I was thinking of Catwoman....wonder where I can get hold of a costume like that?

Any Ideas? LOL:laugh1: