X-Rings

August Hunicke

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, I just figured out that more than 5 can be posted on a post, I'll get this done in no time.

Hope all is okay with this many pictures. Don't worry, I won't be flooding this site with lots of pictures like this likely ever again, I'm just catching you up and they say a picture is worth a thousand words, so if I post a thousand pictures that's worth 1,000,000 words and I won't even need to type anymore.

IMG_9454.jpg.2700d17be7f8e27ecf42795caa76a063.jpg

IMG_9453smLDRedirectClose.jpg.4971daaf3f3e4cdf8b788a801ab28e2b.jpg

IMG_9452smLDRedirect.jpg.e9fd7d81cff3d9ce70c345f9dd51e8e4.jpg

IMG_9440.jpg.3f5f9d7f58c1cd2f71fc1250f25dfaa9.jpg

IMG_9411.jpg.7ea7d32ceadd22d6e90ced7d56898165.jpg

IMG_9409.jpg.5473b9412a22aa4e8c26bffdd906d112.jpg

IMG_9403.jpg.bb2358d449018fed8e765aa2b79cbbf5.jpg

IMG_9402.jpg.6d41ca14501623e5f9e38e587fb50208.jpg

IMG_9357.jpg.f9f0c387f6963a24d3e0081c18f6effd.jpg

IMG_9347.jpg.14a63b258298a24124d6fb74e71175ea.jpg

Hi Paul, Drew and others,

I hope my story makes sense to some of you and you don’t feel like you are being ripped off, it’s not like you are paying more for the rings, they are similarly priced in the marine market.

As Steve said, I don't think you need to justify yourself. Looks great and would love to try it out.

As you mentioned people to get in contact with Trevor at Treegear, here in Australia, is probably a good place to start this side of the world, they're always getting the best gear in. If you want his email address just let me know. 😉

As Steve said, I don't think you need to justify yourself. Looks great and would love to try it out.

As you mentioned people to get in contact with Trevor at Treegear, here in Australia, is probably a good place to start this side of the world, they're always getting the best gear in. If you want his email address just let me know. 😉

Yes, great. I know Trevor's email and we have communicated many times in the past. He was very helpful in getting products to me here in the USA when they were not available in the USA yet. I shall contact him, thanks for reminding me.

Thanks for the explanatory post, even though it wasn't necessary and its a shame you felt you had to justify anything at all. There isn't much in our industry(or many industries) for that matter that isn't rebranded something or other. Unfortunately some people are just unable to see the bigger picture, ie your investment, and would rather save a few quid rather than supporting one of their own who has invested their time and money into creating a great system.

Keep up the good work :thumbup1:

Could not agree with you more Steve, the xrings are ace and very versatile, well worth an investment IMO..

And cracking video August :) good to see you on here bro. :thumbup:

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk