Camera choice

treequip

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think having a spare battery and swapping is better as the unit gets bigger and heavier with the backup on it. The sd card will shoot 4hrs 40 mins at 1080p- the battery will only last 2hrs tops and about 1 hr if using the wifi option.

• 2 weeks later...
using the lopro mount like this means the gopro doesnt stick out at all. and being central means it doesnt unbalance the helmet. the best part (for me) about gopro is the immense amount of aftermarket trickery you can get-polarised filters, external mics, crazy mounts etc..

Alright Drew.

Thought I had the pieces to do the lopro but as it goes I don't...

Had a quick look on the net and ebay and found nothing. Did you modify a couple of side mounts or actually buy a lopro product?

Cheers mate.

Hey bro- invert on the camera menu is the way to go. Trouble with using the remote or iPhone to control it is that it just kills the battery/ recording time to nothing. I've for the lo pro mount but I actually think the one in my pic is just cobbled together from various attachments!! Only just realised