McDonalds Litter.

Mick Stockbridge

Just out of interest, how many pick litter up either where you live or working if you see it lying around? We used to have keep Britain tidy ads when I was growing up & it was a cleaner country. Maybe if other people saw litter being picked up by general jo some may follow suit & educate others in doing the same. Just a thought.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And as for all the discussion on the Seps; I don't really want to get in to the nitty gritty but one thing I did notice when I was over there was their patriotism. Didn't matter how big or small the game, building etc, national anthem sung and flag flying. Something Britain was proud of long ago.

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Just out of interest, how many pick litter up either where you live or working if you see it lying around? We used to have keep Britain tidy ads when I was growing up & it was a cleaner country. Maybe if other people saw litter being picked up by general jo some may follow suit & educate others in doing the same. Just a thought.

Me, I collect half a bins worth that blows on to the front garden per week.

Tell ya what else gets my back up, sad losers who throw their scratch cards on the deck. You see em walking along clutching their chance of a few extra quid and when they realise they've lost they just drop it. Thats when they console themselves with a sausage roll and lob that wrapper aswell.

When the last time that anyone heard of a litter lout being fined for dropping litter? Its about time a few laws were enforced. I get litter from McDonalds near my workshop and I'm about 3 miles away from their nearest place. Their litter appears to be very mobile!

The local rag had an article about two people dropping fag butts, both were fined eighty quid each but refused to pay. After it had gone to court they each had to pay about two hundred and eighty quid.......:laugh1::thumbup1:

Americans and Americanism are impossible to separate.

The majority of Americans believe in America with it's universal western values of liberty, freedom and democracy, they also believe quite rightly that American/Western values are superior to all other value systems in the world, this is nothing to be ashamed of, in fact it should be celebrated.

You say Americans and Americanism are impossible to separate, but then say "the majority of Americans......."

Congratulations, you have just separated a minority of Americans from Americanism.......which is what I initially said.

You say Americans and Americanism are impossible to separate, but then say "the majority of Americans......."

Congratulations, you have just separated a minority of Americans from Americanism.......which is what I initially said.

Tim is referring to the Spirit and Freedoms that are enjoyed by citizens of the USA. Try bashing another country and leave the USA alone. Your desire to continue to turn this thread into a political diatribe is getting boring:thumbdown:

easy-lift guy