Dogs at Capel

Mark Bolam

Trust me I dont like doing it, its not the dogs fault. The last time I did it the owner threatened to stab me, he left me no choice but to give him a backhander aswell.

Better not bring the one i was going to- he eats dogs for a past time- he likes bitches, but dogs he likes killing. It can leave a little explaining to do afterwards tho. Mmmm...oops.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Better not bring the one i was going to- he eats dogs for a past time- he likes bitches, but dogs he likes killing. It can leave a little explaining to do afterwards tho. Mmmm...oops.

My boy loves bitches too, but if a dog with nuptials comes near him he goes mental. In his head he thinks he,s a Rottweiller, the stupid little midget.

My boy loves bitches too, but if a dog with nuptials comes near him he goes mental. In his head he thinks he,s a Rottweiller, the stupid little midget.

I know that feeling all too well:sad:. Actually i was being a bit hard on the boy- he is fine with all dogs bar german shepherds, or ones that put their heckles up to him. Then its like a switch flicking and he turns into psycho fighting dog wannabee. By the time he was two he had lost the end of an ear, had his eye and nose sewn up, and near killed a pedigree german shepherd. Twice.:thumbdown:Thats hen he got de-bollocked, which sort of chilled him out a bit. Sort of. Its awful, because other than on those rare occasions when he loses the plot you couldnt ask for a better dog, allround. With people he is Mr Tolerant:001_cool:Keeps the gippos away though.

I know that feeling all too well:sad:. Actually i was being a bit hard on the boy- he is fine with all dogs bar german shepherds, or ones that put their heckles up to him. Then its like a switch flicking and he turns into psycho fighting dog wannabee. By the time he was two he had lost the end of an ear, had his eye and nose sewn up, and near killed a pedigree german shepherd. Twice.:thumbdown:Thats hen he got de-bollocked, which sort of chilled him out a bit. Sort of. Its awful, because other than on those rare occasions when he loses the plot you couldnt ask for a better dog, allround. With people he is Mr Tolerant:001_cool:Keeps the gippos away though.

Thats exactly what I mean about owners keeping dogs on leads, its only natural that two strange male dogs will want to fight. I dont want to see my dog or anyone elses dog get hurt, it sickens me to see dogs fighting cos an irresponsible owner thinks its cool to have a dog off a lead. Anyway Buster is staying at home, he,s not really into tree surgery anyway.

Thats exactly what I mean about owners keeping dogs on leads, its only natural that two strange male dogs will want to fight. I dont want to see my dog or anyone elses dog get hurt, it sickens me to see dogs fighting cos an irresponsible owner thinks its cool to have a dog off a lead. Anyway Buster is staying at home, he,s not really into tree surgery anyway.

Totally agree. I am lucky to have 35 acres the dogs are always loose on, and spend most of their time chasing the horeses round therefore getting looaads of excercise, or playing with any number of visiting dogs (we have a livery yard) but if we do take any of them out, we always have leads. It is a responsibility i think all dog owners should accept.:001_smile: