Silky Handles and other Projects

Dan Earp

Another week to go and it should be completed. Working till 10pm and beyond most nights. Finished early last night to watch the opening ceremony of the commonwealth games. Looked amazing and what a buzz at celtic park. Don't have any time to go and see anything though. The shooting is taking place about 25 miles away at Barry Budon but its hardly a spectator sport! Got some more urgent work coming in for plaques for the council. I just want a free week to rebuild my kiln in and then I can head of milling in Sept. The trees are stacking up and I am desperate to go milling again. I haven't milled anything since Christmas and I am missing the smell of fresh sawdust.

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another week to go and it should be completed. Working till 10pm and beyond most nights. Finished early last night to watch the opening ceremony of the commonwealth games. Looked amazing and what a buzz at celtic park. Don't have any time to go and see anything though. The shooting is taking place about 25 miles away at Barry Budon but its hardly a spectator sport! Got some more urgent work coming in for plaques for the council. I just want a free week to rebuild my kiln in and then I can head of milling in Sept. The trees are stacking up and I am desperate to go milling again. I haven't milled anything since Christmas and I am missing the smell of fresh sawdust.

Lol u best be quick before you forget 😜

Well havent done much of late. All the potential plans i had for next year are binned, since last night we found out the our Jen is pregnant with our 3rd baby.

Scans ready for Aug and potentially our new addition will say hello around march April.

Need to make some changes, work as much as possible and start the plans so i can make a cot and bunk beds for my boys.

We've decided to have a surprise since this is meant to be our last lol.

Time will tell

Have a good day all

Hi DAN mate that's great news :thumbup:mate thanks Jon :thumbup:

H jon may need some more wood in the year but only if and when u get time. Did u manage to go away ? And hows ur son

No problem, will get something sorted for you.

Yes two weeks on the isle of arron. The boy is ok now , he gets very ill quick but bounces back quick as we'll and when he's well you'd never know wot was wrong.

Might have some spolted beech soon which could be nice for something.

Sent from my iPad using Arbtalk

No problem, will get something sorted for you.

Yes two weeks on the isle of arron. The boy is ok now , he gets very ill quick but bounces back quick as we'll and when he's well you'd never know wot was wrong.

Might have some spolted beech soon which could be nice for something.

Sent from my iPad using Arbtalk

Ok great no major rush bud 👍

Going to be making our version of this crib without the roof in the next month

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1406277316.212288.jpg.5c8740be7793beafd7f4ceb9eebee2c2.jpg

Anyways glad hes all good👍

Enjoy your your break bud